Free Full Stack App with Vue, Laravel & JSON:API
Our signature dark theme now comes not only with a Vue frontend, but also with an API-powered Laravel backend. We've partnered with UPDIVISION to create the ultimate fullstack resource, so you can build complex apps faster than you can say “git push”.
What am I getting?
You're getting a multi-purpose tool for building apps, complete with UI elements, frontend and backend. The API backend is reusable across projects, so you can connect it across web, mobile or desktop.
Vue Black Dashboard Laravel at a glance:
- 16 handcrafted UI components which you can easily customize
- 7 example pages to get you inspired
- 3 customized plug-ins
- Modular Vuex store with modules for each JSON API resource
- Laravel API backend
- Fully-functional authentication system and user profile
- Documentation for each component and API endpoint
How is this different from your other Laravel dashboards?
Rather than having a monolith Laravel backend, the API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- cut development time by keeping frontend-backend conflicts to a minimum
- never argue again about how responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- have everything work seamlessly, regardless of your project. The API backend is reusable across devices.
- keep everything neat and tidy, but also easily shareable across team members. We make sure you don't lose steam as you extend functionalities through API and grow your app.
How is JSON:API different?
- comes with filtering, sorting, pagination, includes & more
- it's great at making your JSON response formatting more consistent
- has super efficient caching features that can eliminate superfluous server requests