The world of NFTs continues to expand and evolve at a rapid pace, with brands, celebrities, and individuals alike exploring the potential of this new technology. Last week, we found out that Yuga Labs partnered with Zak Group to create an official book about one of the first collections of NFTs, CryptoPunks.
Interested to see how this happened? Check out below!
🗽Brands/Celebrities - Sega, Coca-Cola Serbia, Farcana, Machi, MIT Technology Review;
🎵 Music NFTs - Sandbox & Warner Music, Sound, Showtime;
⚽Sports NFTs - Andy Murray, Sorare, Credit Suisse, Major League Baseball, Roy Jones Jr;
🤖AI Art - Images through the eyes of an AI;
🤣Meme of the week - AIuctions?
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
Sega partners with Line Next to introduce classic games on the Game Dosi blockchain.
The announcement of this partnership comes shortly after Sega's decision to scale back its own development of Web3 games, which SEGA's COO calls_ boring_.
Coca-Cola Serbia collaborates with marketplace SolSea to offer exclusive NFTs and experiences at EXIT festival.
- Farcana, a web3 shooter game, has announced a strategic partnership with Animoca Brands to expand into the web3 games arena.
- Machi proposes ApeCoin DAO purchase thousands of Yuga Labs NFTs to donate to museums around the world to bridge the gap between traditional art communities and the emerging NFT space.
- MIT Technology Review launches a unique collection of NFTs, combining science, art and community.
🎵 Music NFTs
- Sandbox and Warner Music are partnering to deliver AR experiences, allowing fans to create custom audio-visual experiences.
- Artists now have the ability to edit their releases on Sound, including track details, metadata or release configuration.
- Showtime launches Instant Airdrop, a way for creators to quickly distribute content and communicate with collectors with zero gas fees.
⚽ Sport NFTs
- Andy Murray is collaborating with artist Refik Anadol to launch the NFT open edition collection "The Exposition", valid until 16 July, created using Murray's Wimbledon dates from the past 18 years.
- Sorare has released special edition NBA Draft NFT cards, marking the start of its second season as an official NFT Fantasy Partner of the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association (NBPA).
- Credit Suisse teams up with the Swiss Football Association to create an NFT collection featuring female football players, offering unique rewards and interactions.
- Major League Baseball (MLB) will launch a metaverse stadium for the All-Star Celebrity Game during the All-Star Game festivities.
- Former world boxing champion Roy Jones Jr. recently participated in a virtual boxing match in the metaverse.
🤖 AI ART
Using AI, we type in a few words and it generates an image. For today's one we used Midjourney and the following words: "A digital illustration of an ADHD skull::8 with a futuristic twist, inspired by the cyberpunk::2 art style. The intricate details and neon::6 accents give the artwork a high-tech feel. The color palette is a combination of vibrant neon colors against a dark background, creating a striking contrast. The facial expression shows a blend of intensity and restlessness. The lighting is moody and atmospheric, with neon lights casting a surreal glow, 16k --v 5 --stylize 1000 -q5 -chaos90".
🤣 Meme of the week