The world of NFTs continues to expand and evolve at a rapid pace, with brands, celebrities, and individuals alike exploring the potential of this new technology. Last week, we found out that Lacoste has opened a new online store and is offering additional benefits for UNDW3 NFT holders.
Interested to see how this happened? Check out below!
🗽Brands/Celebrities - Lacoste, Gucci, Ducati, Beeple, Snoop Dogg;
🎵 Music NFTs - Bebe Rexha, Beatport;
⚽Sports NFTs - Sorare, Haas F1 Team, FIFA, Oracle Red Bull Racing, OPNX;
🤖AI Art - Images through the eyes of an AI;
🤣Meme of the week - gm brothers
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
- Lacoste has opened a new online store and is offering additional benefits for UNDW3 NFT holders such as exclusive clothing and the opportunity to win weekly prizes.
- Gucci rewards Gucci Vault Material NFT holders with exclusive physical items such as wallets and bags.
- Ducati announced its entry into Web3 in partnership with NFT PRO™ and XRP Ledger, and the launch of its new NFT collection took place on July 26.
- Beeple' s famous "Human One" sculpture, sold for $29M will be on display at Crystal Bridges Museum, Arkansas. Beeple is also creating a treasure hunt based on clues in his work, offering NFTs as prizes.
- Snoop Dogg now has his own brand of ice cream and it will be available in Walmart supermarkets. The new brand depicts the image and name of his well-known NFT BAYC, Dr. Bombay.
🎵 Music NFTs
- Bebe Rexha recently hosted his first concert in the metaverse on Roblox. The virtual concert premiered in Harmony Hills, Warner Music Group's music-themed virtual world.
- Electronic music platform Beatport is making the transition to Web3, launching an NFT marketplace on Polkadot. Beatport also announced its first NFT collection, called "NACHTS", which will include exclusive music produced by DJ Len Faki.
⚽ Sport NFTs
- Sorare is expanding its user base by accepting FIAT transactions, removing crypto barriers and introducing new functionality for the 2023-24 season.
- MoneyGram Haas F1 Team and RENGA have announced more details about their upcoming collaboration, which includes dynamic digital art (soon 1 August 👀) and exclusive benefits: your name (or ENS) emblazoned on the VF-23 car, virtual meetings with the MoneyGram Haas F1 Team, the chance to receive the driver's authentic uniform, special edition merchandise and more. NFA!!!
- Upland and FIFA are officially launching the FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023TM Experience in the Metaverse, giving fans the opportunity to collect rare digital items.
- Bybit introduces the Velocity Series, an unprecedented collaboration with the F1 Oracle Red Bull Racing team and renowned digital artists to create unique digital collections.
- Crypto platform Open Exchange/ OPNX is collaborating with UFC champion Khabib Nurmagomedov to turn Gameplan, a sports metaverse, into an all-in-one destination for events, games, shopping and fan interactions with their favorite athletes.
🤖 AI Art
Using AI, we type in a few words and it generates an image. For today's one I used the same Midjourney and the following words: "Woman::2 from Indigenous cultures and traditions, This character represents the deep connection to nature and spiritual traditions of Indigenous::4 cultures. With warm and earthy colours, this artwork celebrates the wisdom and resilience of Indigenous peoples. Artistic style: flowing and organic, with natural textures and patterns. Colour scheme: earthy browns and greens, with accents of bright red, blue, and yellow, beautiful, high contrast, cinematic lighting, symmetrical face, hyper realistic, 16k".
🤣 Meme of the week