The world of NFTs continues to expand and evolve at a rapid pace, with brands, celebrities, and individuals alike exploring the potential of this new technology. Last week, we found out Amazon offers free NFTs.
Interested to see how this happened? Check out below!
🗽Brands/Celebrities - Lufthansa, Beeple, Adidas /// Studio, Amazon, Swift, Chainlink &CO, Cryptoys, The Walking Dead: Empires;
🎵 Music NFTs - The LimeWire AI Studio;
⚽Sports NFTs - Mahomes Museum, Kanpai Pandas;
🤖AI Art - Images through the eyes of an AI;
🤣Meme of the week - This is fine!
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
- Lufthansa has announced the launch of its NFT-based loyalty program, Uptrip. The program will allow passengers to convert their trips into NFTs that can be used to earn various rewards.
- Beeple is offering a limited number of tickets to the Punks event at Beeple Studios for those who don't own the NFTs in the collection in order to bring new people into the community.
- Adidas /// Studio aka Three Stripes Studio announces the global launch of Residency by Adidas to promote and support digital artists. They will have the opportunity to exhibit their work and collaborate with the brand in both digital and physical environments. The first works will be available for sale from 6-11 September.
- Amazon offers free NFTs. Amazon Prime subscribers can claim free NFTs (avatars, skins, costumes) that can be used in blockchain games like Mojo Melee.
- Swift, Chainlink and 10 banks have tested the possibility of transferring financial assets between traditional networks and blockchain.
- Cryptoys announces collaboration with Disney. Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Pluto will be the newest NFTs launched in the Cryptoyverse in September.
- The Walking Dead: Empires, a blockchain game developed by Gala Games and Ember Entertainment, will be released soon and will contain NFTs that can be used in-game and sold on secondary marketplaces.
🎵 Music NFTs
- Limewire has partnered with Polygon to launch the world's first blockchain-based AI studio for creators, called The LimeWire AI Studio, empowering users to become creators. They can create, for example, music tracks from scratch with AI-generated lyrics, music and vocals. You can try it out here.
⚽ Sport NFTs
- The Mahomes Museum announces that all Mahomes Museum II digital collectibles will be physically redeemable.
- The Kanpai Pandas are giving away two tickets to the next Super Bowl in Las Vegas as prizes in their Fantasy Football Challenge competition.
🤖 AI ART
Using AI, we type in a few words and it generates an image. For today's one we used the same Midjourney and the following words: "Capture the magnificent essence of a radiant::2 woman::4 of diverse cultural heritage::6 as she bursts forth in an explosion of vibrant colors, embodying the beauty of her roots and the brilliance of her spirit, --chaos100"
🤣 Meme of the week
This is fine!