How to integrate Redux into a React project? Our colleague at Creative Tim, Manu, has started a series of React tutorials on our official Youtube channel. Below you can find the first 2 parts of the series, where he explains the basics of Redux, followed by the second one, containing action creators.
Using action creators in part 2
Optionally, instead of actions, we can use action creators, which are functions that create actions.
This way, we can combine our two actions in just one function and reduce a bit our code.
If you are interested in watching the series, you can find it here:
- Part 3 here: https://youtu.be/-2x6zT48I2Y
- Part 4 here: https://youtu.be/yc3wGRxsQWc
1. Tutorial archive for free:
All parts at this link: https://github.com/creativetimofficia…
- Part 1 here: https://github.com/creativetimofficia…
- Part 2 here: https://github.com/creativetimofficia…
- Part 3 here: https://github.com/creativetimofficia…
- Part 4 here: https://github.com/creativetimofficia…
P.S.: If you are looking for a way to create your apps from scratch, at a low cost, try Galio framework.
Galio Framework comes with tons of ready-to-use features & components. The samples consist of several pages that you can use “as is” or add new blocks from the UI Kit.