Over the last few months, we have been working on a brand-new, modern admin template to help developers streamline their development process. In a highly competitive market such as web development, the trends, standards, and techniques are constantly changing. We, at Creative Tim, have always wanted to deliver great tools to all the web developers. Therefore, we have analyzed tendencies and adapted them to our know-how in order to deliver a tool that satisfies the developer’s needs and expectations.
Meet Soft UI Dashboard PRO, the most complex and innovative dashboard made by Creative Tim! Why “the most”? Because of its very modern-looking and high-quality code that make it the perfect dashboard for different purposes: from CRM admins to automotive or virtual reality admins.
Are you interested in finding out more about our latest product? Read on!
Latest Technology: Bootstrap 5
For this product, we’ve decided to use the latest version of Bootstrap, considering its popularity – “Bootstrap, the world’s most popular framework for building responsive, mobile-first sites” and its out-of-the-box solutions to create responsive and dynamic interfaces. Soft UI Dashboard PRO is following the latest code standards provided by the guys from Bootstrap, so you will love working with this dashboard!
- Gradients: We wanted to give our product a fresh, realistic feeling; therefore, we used gradients, a popular trend for this year:
- 3D Interactive Elements: Interactive 3D design encourages users to stay longer. Knowing this, we’ve integrated 3D elements into Soft UI Dashboard PRO to create an innovative and attractive feel for the users:
- Glassmorphism: If you are a fan of glassomorphism too, you will fall in love with our product. We used transparent and blurred-out backgrounds with colorful images and shapes to create the glass effect that the big ones in the industry, like Apple and Microsoft, are using:
Soft UI Dashboard is a “Developer First” product, with a lot of variables for colors, fonts, sizes, and other elements. It is built with over 300 frontend individual elements, like buttons, inputs, navbars, nav tabs, cards, or alerts, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can easily be modified using SASS files and classes.
View all components here.
Prebuilt Design Blocks
Our product comes with prebuilt design blocks, so the development process is seamless. Having multiple different sections designed, web developers can then create each module and assemble them in different sequences to create unique pages and templates.
Our dashboard is ready to help you built powerful and complex products. We’ve integrated 14 customized plugins that extend the features and can add more interaction or functionalities to your site: Kanban, Sweet Alerts, Wizard, Choices, Fullcalendar, and many more.
Lack of inspiration? No worries! Our example pages are ready to get you on track when you want to show something directly to your clients or quickly set up the basic structure for your web project. Soft UI Dashboard PRO contains 54 beautiful ready-to-use pages, from the basic Profil Page to Automotive, Virtual Reality, and CRM admin pages. Let’s see some of our example pages:
Soft UI Dashboard Pro comes with 3 available licenses:
- $79 Freelancer license, including 1 Developer access, 6 Months of Tech Support, and 6 Months of Free Updates
- $149 Company license, including up to 10 Developers access, 12 Months of Tech Support, and 12 Months of Free Updates
- $449 Enterprise license, including more than 10 Developer access, 18 Months of Tech Support, and 18 Months of Free Updates
Check out more detail here.
Not sure yet? Try out the free demo and get the feel of Soft UI Dashboard Pro.
The difference between the demo and the premium version consists in its number of components. The quality remains the same. Here’s what you will get with Soft UI Dashboard:
- 10 Handcrafted Elements
- 1 Customized Plugins
- 7 Example Pages
We really hope you will enjoy this user-friendly dashboard! Get a look and share your feedback with us. Don’t forget to check its complex documentation.