Free full stack app with Vue3 and Laravel API
Speed up your development with the latest freebie we built with UPDIVISION based on Vue3 and ready-made, API-powered Laravel CRUDs.
The look & feel is based on Material Design 2, Google's approach to designing components and interfaces. Add in out of the box Laravel CRUD endpoints for the most widely used features in any CMS and you`ve got a full stack solution for building complex apps fast.
Vue Material Dashboard 2 Laravel at a glance:
- 70 UI components you can easily mix, match and customize. Everything is designed to ensure the best user experience and coding experience.
- 10 example pages to give you a taste of what you can build using Vue Material Dashboard 2 Laravel and 2 customized plugins
- fully-functional authentication system, register and user profile editing features built with Laravels
Free for personal and commercial projects
Whether you're working on a side project or delivering to a client, Vue Material Dashboard 2 Laravel is free to use. The product is released under MIT license, so you can use it both for personal and commercial projects for free. Simply download it, install it and start coding.
Fully coded components & API-powered backend
Vue Material Dashboard 2 Laravel is built with over 70 frontend individual elements, like buttons, inputs, navbars, nav tabs, cards, or alerts, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. It also comes with authentication, registration and user profile, a must-have for any app you're going to build.
Instead of investing time in doing the integration, you have everything you need to get started right away. And the API does the heavy lifting so you can:
- cut development time by keeping frontend-backend conflicts to a minimum .
- never argue again about how responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- enjoy a higher degree of standardization and keep your code neat & tidy