Vue Material Dashboard Laravel
What if your frontend came not only with reusable components, but also with a reusable backend? API-driven development is more than just a buzzword and we partnered with UPDIVISION to prove it. Build awesome-looking apps with a flexible architecture across a variety of devices and operating systems with Vue Material Dashboard Laravel.
What am I getting?
You're getting the Material Design look you know and love built on top of two of the most popular frameworks today: Vue.js and Laravel. Behind the curtains, everything goes through an API, which allows for a high degree of standardization. We like to keep our client requests and server responses predictable and our frontend design interesting. Not the other way around :)
Vue Material Dashboard Laravel at a glance:
- 16 handcrafted UI elements, including Material Design cards and Material Design buttons
- 7 example pages to get you inspired
- 2 optimized Vue.js plug-ins
- Modular Vuex store with modules for each JSON:API resource
- Laravel API backend
- Fully-functional authentication system and my profile
- Thorough documentation with commented code so you can follow along
How is this different from your other Laravel dashboards?
The API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- speed up development by working on your frontend and backend at the same time, without bottlenecks.
- stop arguing how your responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- have everything look amazing, regardless of what you are working on. The API backend is reusable across websites, mobile apps, and desktop services. Just slap an awesome-looking Material interface on it.
- keep everything neat and tidy, but also easily shareable. We make sure you don't lose steam as you extend functionalities through API and grow your app.
How is JSON:API different?
- comes with filtering, sorting, pagination, includes & more
- it's great at making your JSON response formatting more consistent
- has super efficient caching features that can eliminate superfluous server requests