Free Full Stack App With Vue, Laravel & Json:Api
Vue Paper Dashboard 2 Laravel combines Vue.js components and plugins with a clean design and an API-powered Laravel backend. In short, it's the ultimate fullstack resource we coded with UPDIVISION to help developers build scalable, modular apps.
What am I getting?
You're getting a multi-purpose tool for building API-first. Build apps for all devices using the JSON:API standard.
Vue Paper Dashboard 2 Laravel at a glance:
- 16 handcrafted UI components which you can easily customize
- 4 example pages to get you inspired
- 2 customized plug-ins
- Modular Vuex store with modules for each JSON API resource
- Laravel API backend
- Fully-functional authentication system and user profile
- Documentation for each component and API endpoint to help you get started fast
How is this different from your other Laravel dashboards?
Rather than having a monolith Laravel backend, the API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- cut development time by keeping frontend-backend conflicts to a minimum
- never argue again about how responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- have everything work seamlessly, regardless of your project. The API backend is reusable across web, mobile and desktop
- keep everything neat and tidy, but also easily shareable across team members. Vue Paper Dashboard 2 Laravel helps you not lose steam as you extend functionalities through API and grow your app.
How is JSON:API different?
- comes with filtering, sorting, pagination, includes & more
- it's great at making your JSON response formatting more consistent
- has super efficient caching features that can eliminate superfluous server requests