The world of NFTs continues to expand and evolve at a rapid pace, with brands, celebrities, and individuals alike exploring the potential of this new technology.
Read about the NFTs entertainment world below!
🗽Brands/Celebrities - Ticketmaster, Balmain, Tommy Hilfiger, Wrigley, Cartier;
🎨 Artist of the week - Cocean kicks off post #1 with Tammy Lovin;
🎵 Music NFTs - Sound.xyz, Connect-R, Binance;
⚽Sports NFTs - Sorare, The Ocean Race, Alpine F1, Arsenal FC;
⚙️ NFTility by Mtk - VaynerSports;
🤖AI Art - Images through the eyes of an AI, as dictated by Maria;
🤣Meme of the week - What kind of fren are you?
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
- Ticketmaster has launched NFT ticket sales for exclusive concerts. The company is offering artists the option of special ticket access for eligible NFT holders. In partnership with metal band Avenged Sevenfold, Ticketmaster has launched the NFT-gated access feature for concert tickets, offering NFT holders special benefits.
- Luxury fashion house Balmain has teamed up with Space Runners to launch a futuristic footwear collection, featuring the Unicorn sneaker model, with attached NFT collections. The new footwear line includes multiple NFT versions of Balmain's signature, each with a code that unlocks a physical pair for the consumer. The Unicorn Phygital Wearable collection includes 130 NFTs, each with a pair of sneakers, and is available at prices between $1595 and $2095, payable with FIAT or ETH.
- Tommy Hilfiger is launching a multi-Metaverse fashion center in partnership with 3D technology and VR platform provider Emperia. The project will launch in Decentraland and will also connect to four other platforms (Roblox, Spatial, DressX, and Ready Player Me).
- Wrigley, the gum manufacturer, has filed a new trademark application for JUICYVERSE. It claims they have plans for NFTs, NFT-supported media, virtual and physical candy, and collectible sharing software. Who's got an instant hankering for Hubba Bubba?
- Cartier, the famous luxury jewelry and watch brand, has filed a trademark application to protect a downloadable multimedia file containing NFT authentication of its products. Protection has been sought in many countries, including the EU, Japan, Russia and Singapore. The possible ad scenario: at a traffic light, a brakeman carrying an Apple Watch asks a man wearing a Cartier: Is it going well, brother? Because I've seen that people don't buy it! :)
🎨 Artist of the week
If people were colors, Tammy would be white, purple, and hot pink.
Tammy Lovin has the following bio: Digital Art Experiences (AR & VR) XR; Metaverse creator; A.I. art; Digital Fashion; Emerging tech & web3 speaker and trainer. She is a digital artist and specialist in emerging technologies such as AR, VR, XR, programmable art, and AI, as well as NFTs. Simultaneously Tammy develops virtual fashion projects and is an architect in Metaverse.
Her iconic eye-candy works have been exhibited at crypto events at the Miami Bitcoin Conference, Beijing, LA, and on the huge screens in Times Square NYC during NFT.NYC where she is participating for the second time as a featured artist, being the first Romanian woman in this field to enjoy such widespread international recognition.
She is frequently invited as a specialist speaker at conferences and continues her rise on social media with educational videos and tutorials in the area of web3, XR, everything digital art, and news from the world of technology.
He made a splash on the NFT Bucharest Warm-Up stage and at the same event he kicked off the partnerships through which the Romanian Post started turning digital artworks into authentic postcards.
You can find her on Instagram or Twitter. Or here if you want more details.
🎵 Music NFTs
- Sound.xyz has released an improved mobile interface for music creators, improving the UX. This Web3 platform helps artists create communities and generate revenue and is already being used by musicians to sell their music as NFTs and collaborate with fans and other artists. Currently, the Sound.xyz mobile app is only available on Apple devices.
- And they've also launched Sound Swap, a new feature that allows collectors to buy and sell Music NFTs with a single click. This new feature allows you to strike a balance between supply and demand and provides instant liquidity.
- Connect-R partners with Binance, through country manager Ilie Puscas. The exchange is thus an official partner of the Hood Heroes NFT collection, which becomes a multi-chain collection of NFTs on both MultiversX and BNB Chain. Owners of the collection will be co-owners of the songs "Summer I Don't Sleep" and the latest single released "Let Me Get You".
⚽ Sport NFTs
- One of the most popular collectors of NFTs, Pranksy, is teaming up with Sorare for a partnership called "Pranksy Plays". The collector has invested in Sorare football cards and will invite his community to participate in private leagues, with prizes for winners including NFTs from the Pranksy collection, VIP Premier League tickets and merch provided by Sorare.
- The Ocean Race, one of the world's leading sailing races, has partnered with Accenture to offer new experiences in the Metaverse through the Virtual Regatta game. These include e-commerce features, virtual VIP events and premium access to team statistics.
- Binance Fan Token has recently launched Alpine Fan Token NFTs together with BWT Alpine F1 Team. These give fans access to unique experiences such as visiting the team's factories, driving experiences and meeting the drivers. Fan Tokens allow fans to have unique experiences with their favorite F1 team.
- Arsenal FC joins Web3 with a new project based on NFTs! The club has partnered with travel company Staynex to offer fans unique access to match tickets and luxury accommodation via the Arsenal Journey Pass. The campaign kicks off on 7 April, with a total of 400 NFTs available on the BNB network, split into two categories: 340 Gooner NFTs and 60 Legendary NFTs, offering general and club-level access or box office access and 5-star accommodation.
Sports is a form of entertainment capable of attracting huge numbers of followers from all over the world. If these sports were in direct competition with religion, by the number of followers, the most important finals would have the following results:
Football 3.5 billion - 2.38 billion Christianity
Cricket 2.5 billion - 1.91 billion Islam
Field Hockey 2.2 billion - 1.16 billion Hinduism
Sports is also one of the best vehicles to bring large numbers of people into web 3, and people well connected to the industry understand this. One such person is AJ Vaynerchuck, co-founder of VaynerSports and the NFT VaynerSports Pass (VSP) collection.
VSP is an "access" NFT and offers holders the opportunity to participate in sporting events; digital or IRL. The selection of participants is based on a lottery and the chances of winning are influenced by the rarity of the token held. Each NFT is equipped with the icons of one or more sports (maximum 4), and to be eligible for the lottery, it must contain at least one icon representing that sport. If a sport icon is on the same NFT more than once, its value increases in the lottery
The chances of winning are also influenced by the rarity of the card, with the spectacular ones (holo, lava, gold, bubblegum, diamond) scoring higher than the basic ones (purple, orange, blue, yellow, red), and green being in its own league, between the two.
A special rarity is attributed to "Wild Card" tokens which, although not containing the symbol of any of the sports served by the collection, qualify for the lotteries of all events.
As technology evolves and interacting with it becomes easier, there's a chance we'll see more and more projects that connect sports NFTs through people. \
Until next time, stay active!
🤖 AI Art
Using AI, we type in a few words and it generates an image. For today's, Maria Raluca Stănescu used Midjourney and the following words: "outer space metaverse metallic::6 dress, seamless material::4, elegant::6, innovative elements, full front shot, cinematic light, 16k --s 750 --q 2 --v 5 (-q2, -chaos60)"
🤣 Meme of the week
What kind of fren are you?