The world of NFTs continues to expand and evolve at a rapid pace, with brands, celebrities, and individuals alike exploring the potential of this new technology. Last week, we found out that Apple will enable Apple Pay for purchasing NFTs.
Interested to see how this happened? Check out below!
🗽Brands/Celebrities - Apple, BBC Studios, Cirque du Soleil, Ripcache, Animoca Brands;
🎨Artist of the week - Today we write about NONE32X32;
🎵 Music NFTs - KOTA, Spores, sound.xyz;
⚽Sports NFTs - Monaco Grand Prix, Professional Bowlers Association, Professional Wrestlers League, Sorare, NBA Top Shot;
🤖AI Art - Images through the eyes of an AI;
🤣Meme of the week - Expectations versus reality.
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
- Apple integrates STEPN, making it the first Web3 app to enable the purchase of NFTs with Apple Pay. However, prices will be increased due to the 30% "Apple Tax".
- BBC Studios has partnered with Reality+ and The Sandbox to create immersive metaverse experiences based on iconic BBC brands such as Doctor Who and Top Gear.
- Cirque du Soleil launches 'Cirque du Soleil Tycoon', a metaverse game on Roblox that allows players to create their own experiences.
- Artist Ripcache presents "Public//Private", a fusion of physical and digital art. By scraping the physical piece you can access a private key to the digital artwork.
- Animoca Brands' MocaverseNFT enters into a strategic partnership with CyberConnectHQ, a decentralized social network, to launch the Web3 Membership Program.
🎨 Artist of the week
Today we are pleased to present the NONE32X32. The man behind HOMAGE. web3 native artist, multidisciplinary and independent.
Favorite mediums are pixel art, glitch, photography, AI and digital collage.
His work has visited:
- New York X2
You can find it here.
🎵 Music NFTs
- KOTA, one of the top music projects in the Solana ecosystem, has released his first material on sound.xyz, alongside Reo Cragun and Icona Pop.
- Spores has launched Spore One, an option that allows fans to remix web3 tracks directly from their mobile.
- A new feature on sound.xyz: email notifications for fans when your favourite artists release something new.
⚽ Sport NFTs
- The Monaco Grand Prix has become the first F1 race to introduce NFT tickets on the Polygon blockchain.
- The Professional Bowlers Bowlers Association (PBA) is introducing League Bowler Certification (LBC) awards based on NFTs to recognize the achievements of over 300k bowlers.
- Sorare is working with the French National Gaming Authority to create a registration method for players in France in accordance with the NFTs regulations.
- The Professional Fighters League (PFL) will offer an exclusive NFT-based VIP experience for fans at PFL Atlanta on June 23, marking the league's 5th anniversary.
- NBA Top Shot released Legendary Rookie Packages on Thursday, featuring memorable moments from the NBA Draft Class of 2022. All 1,350 packages, valued at $499, have sold out.
🤖 AI ART
Using AI, we type in a few words and it generates an image. For today's one wee used the same Midjourney and the following words: "A tribute to Brancusi::4 and the-muse::4 emerges-a mesmerizing reinterpretation of the Infinite Column::2, radiating with new forms and ethereal::4 beauty (--q5, --chaos20)"
🤣 Meme of the week
Expectations versus reality. In NFTs and in life. Video today. Here.