At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to Justin Brooks, the Development Infrastructure Engineer will work on building out our deployment platform for private installs of W&B and make improvements to our core infrastructure for self-contained private deployments.
You’ll parter closely with sales, customers, and other engineering teams at W&B to ensure our private installs meet our customers’ evolving needs and integrate well with our planned new features.
What you'll achieve
- Build and maintain a DevOps system for automated deployments
- Work directly with customers and solve issues related to private deployments
- Join a highly cross-functional team, interacting with different teams from engineering, to sales
- Work with our backend and infrastructure team to design and develop resilient, highly available systems with data privacy in mind
What's needed in this role
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix gnarly distributed systems and network-level problems.
- Experience with modern technologies for building full-stack applications (React, Typescript, GraphQL, Nodejs, Golang).
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP) and DevOps tools like Terraform, and CI/CD systems