At REO we want to help real estate brokers, owners and buyers find and trade properties easier than ever. We believe that easy-to-use software is key in this complex and fast-paced industry.
We are looking for a Senior Backend (PHP) Engineer to further accelerate our development. We offer a competitive salary and REO stock options (ESOP) making you a true owner in our vision.
- Work within our cross-functional team(s) and act as a QA enabler for it by ensuring best QA practices in place
- Prepare test plans and detect critical edge-cases and risks
- Review and approve PR’s
- Work with devops in implementing automated test procedures within our CI/CD process
- Permanently increase test coverage, strive towards full CD and write QA performance reports
Profile and what you bring along
- Experience of 3+ years in the QA area
- Proven experience in testing frameworks (like JEST, cypress, Mocha, php-unit, postman, Selenium, etc)
- Experience in in working in a start-up environment, with agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
- Experience with AWS, build, CI and CD pipelines (devops) is a huge plus
- A collaborative approach and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fluent in English
- Experience with PHP/Laravel and VueJS
- Experience in the real estate market
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Competitive equity/salary package
- Flat hierarchy and open communications
- Being part of building the real estate platform of the future
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- Having huge impact with your work as we are building something fundamentally new
- Founders with real estate industry background, who understand the importance of tech and developer needs
- Insights into the Berlin start-up ecosystem as well as the national and international real estate ecosystem
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along your LinkedIn profile, as well as links or documents that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.