With software used by millions of developers, and thousands of products worldwide, Tiny creates some of the world's most popular open source software.
Tiny builds the software that helps support some of the world’s most innovative start-ups and established enterprises; we create developer tools for the modern world. Most developers would be familiar with TinyMCE, the flexible open source rich text editor used by companies such as Atlassian, Accelo, Drift and more.
Scaling up our remote team, Tiny is evolving and growing our team globally as we continue to expand our product offerings, and create even better developer experiences.
Big problems are solved with Tiny solutions.
Your New Role
- Develop a world-leading editing experience for Web and mobile platforms.
- Develop test cases and continuously test your code prior to committing.
- Debug subtle and deep browser inconsistencies.
- Ingenuity, creativity, lateral thinking. Solving unusual problems.
- Customer focus - customer support and managing support cases.
- Deep experience in Web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS, with some knowledge of popular frameworks.
- Knowledge of Agile practices, especially Scrum, or have strong opinions of how to develop good software.
- A strong desire to learn new things. Learning is key to everyday life at Tiny.
- Functional Programming
- Mobile Web
This is a fully remote, work from home position and can be worked from anywhere in APAC.