Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About this Position
As part of its rapid expansion and ambition to build and scale a world-class GTM Organization, Foursquare is seeking a seasoned Sales Productivity & Enablement Leader to build and scale a best-in-class Enablement Function globally. FSQ’s Sales Enablement function is designed to maximize Sales & CS outcomes and productivity by providing onboarding & continuous training, integrated content, and coaching services to both individual contributors and leaders. It aims to optimize the selling motion across all stages of the sales cycles in order to increase pipeline generation, new logo acquisition, customer retention and expansion. As the Head of Sales Productivity & Enablement, you will be responsible for five key areas that drive productivity across the entire GTM organization.
- Measuring baseline productivity -- you will come up with a set of key productivity metrics for measuring both the sales and cs team’s performance against these metrics. This will serve as the baseline for developing programs aimed at increasing the key metrics across the GTM organization.
- Enablement across GTM roles - Establish and deliver both onboarding and ongoing curriculum focused on accelerating time to ramp and maximizing sales productivity working together with multiple functions across the business.
- A Common Language and Framework across the Organization: Working cross-functionally to help establish a common language around customers needs, business outcomes they are seeking and how Foursquare helps them achieve those goals in a superior way. This includes the implementation of a solution-based Sales Methodology and associated qualification framework.
- Content that scales - Manage and help produce Sales Enablement content focused on unlocking Sales Productivity working together with Marketing and GTM Leadership.
- Leadership Enablement - Develop and deliver leadership focused curriculum to scale GTM Leadership capabilities towards best-in-class across Recruiting, Developing and Executing strategic leadership pillars. This includes developing curriculum to enable a strong career ladder across the organization.
The Head of Sales Productivity & Enablement will focus on both our Enterprise and Marketers business lines, will manage and build a best-in-class team to support our goals. The role will report into and partner closely with our Chief Revenue Officer.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement leadership, Sales Enablement experience, or Sales readiness
- 2+ years of managing direct reports
- 5 years experience as a seller/sales leader in an Enterprise Software environment preferred
- Ability to translate field level areas of improvement into strategic programs
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication with an ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training.
- Experience implementing Command of the Message by Force Management and MEDDPICC
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from individual contributors to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.