Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
About the Team:
Foursquare’s Revenue Operations (RevOps) function sits within the Global Operations Organization, which collectively oversees the operational rhythm of the company while driving all operational capabilities in support of revenue-generating teams (Sales, Customer Success - CS, and Business Development - BD). In addition to Revenue Operations, the Global Operations Org also includes Business Operations, Business Analytics, Facilities and Workplace Operations, and Executive Operations teams.
About the Position:
Foursquare is looking for a Director of RevOps with the right combination of Sales/Revenue Operations domain expertise, experience hiring and developing top talent to drive growing teams, and a passion for systems and process improvement. This is a key leadership role that will oversee Sales/CS Operations, Partner Operations, Go-To-Market (GTM) Systems, Data Warehouse, and Deal Desk and will report to the SVP of Global Operations.
One of the key focus areas of this role will be to drive the productivity of all GTM teams through (1) improving existing processes, (2) better tooling, and (3) improved accuracy of data. The right candidate will be a hands-on leader who will be naturally effective at prioritizing and directing the key process and systems initiatives that will drive the most impact. This individual will also be willing and able to roll up their sleeves and lead process design efforts while partnering closely with our systems leaders to design increasingly scalable systems architectures and data flows.
The Director of RevOps will own the setting of the vision for the team and will collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Executive leadership to optimize the strategies, processes, systems, and talent that will accelerate FSQ’s ability to realize the company’s full potential. The right candidate will quickly become a trusted operating partner and strategic advisor to Foursquare’s Chief Revenue Officer, and will ensure successful delivery of Sales planning, forecasting, pipeline management, account assignments, territory planning, GTM rules of engagement definition, Sales and CS performance reporting, quota setting and management, process optimization, and talent development.
In this role, you'll:
- Owning and setting the vision for the RevOps function, fostering a culture of collaboration and data-driven decision making, and prioritizing an achievable roadmap for each of its teams
- Partnering closely with FP&A, Sales. CS, and BD Leaders to drive go-to-market strategies while collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing and Product to achieve growth goals
- Collaborating with Revenue Leaders to develop, align, and implement territory assignments, sales/compensation plans, and quotas
- Keeping customer, lead, revenue, and other corporate data aligned and accurate across the organization
- Analyzing the productivity of the Sales, CS, and BD teams and envisioning a tooling and systems roadmap for continuous improvement
- Mapping out and delivering improvements to Foursquare’s quote-to-cash processes
- Ensuring Foursquare’s technology infrastructure scales to keep pace with growth
- Collaborating with Business Operations and Business Analytics teams to identify performance trends through the proactive analysis of reports and dashboards
- Evolving a nascent Deal Desk function that will both (1) help to optimize the structure and terms of contracts in order to drive consistency and contractual outcomes, and (2) offload manually intensive activities off of the Sales/CS Reps shoulders
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience with 5+ years experience as a Sales/Revenue Operations Leader in an Enterprise Software/SaaS company
- Proven ability to lead and scale Sales/Revenue Operations of significant scope through growth periods
- Previously designed and implemented sales processes and infrastructure while leveraging data to drive influence and strategy
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com with expertise in leading Salesforce improvement efforts
- Experience with Data Warehouse technologies, Business Intelligence (BI) applications and reporting
- Fluency in other systems and sales tools, including CPQs, Prospecting and data tools (Salesloft, ZoomInfo/RingLead, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, D&B), Sales Intelligence tools (Clari and Gong), and other tools that drive Sales/CS productivity (Docusign, etc.)
- Proficiency with a variety of Sales methodologies, MEDDPICC and Value Framework/Command of the Message background preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings and Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family Planning and Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know…
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.