Foursquare is the leading independent location technology and data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces and physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, and achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquare’s location tech stack is being utilized by the world’s largest enterprises and most recognizable brands.
Foursquare’s flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact and drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest and real-world behavior patterns (Places and Visits), and tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification and visualization (Unfolded Studio).
About the Role:
We are seeking an Account Manager for our Attribution Client Solutions team. In this role, you will play a major part in supporting the day to day interactions with existing attribution partnerships and maximizing relationships with some of the world’s largest media platforms and technology companies. You will work with a book of media partners to manage the scoping, implementation, and analysis of their Foursquare Attribution reports, and will consult them on opportunities to optimize their media execution to drive their desired foot-traffic related outcomes.
- Maintain and grow relationships with media platforms and ad tech partners, and be the client facing advocate for Foursquare solutions
- Think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals and synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Project manage client campaigns and goals with internal and external stakeholders, thinking strategically about our clients’ business goals and how we can synthesize Foursquare solutions against customer needs
- Act as subject matter expert for Foursquare products and solutions for our partners
- Work with integrity and demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues and clients
- 2+ years of experience, ideally at an technology-focused advertising company working in client management and digital campaign delivery
- Be results-driven with knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology; experience working with DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry
- Flexible, startup mindset, and ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required. Concentration in business related field
Perks and benefits:
- Learning and development programs from individual contributors to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest and recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive and competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware and internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot and Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.