Finfin Play is launching Fashion League, the first female-centered blockchain mobile game to bring NFT and Web3 to the masses. We are a diverse and inclusive team of fashion enthusiasts and retail experts united by our passion for simulation games. Supported by a board of world-class gaming and crypto experts.
Finfin Plays is offering a Web3 Product Manager position in Switzerland. As a Web3 Product Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining our website, defining our Web3 product roadmap and leading its implementation with our outsourced developer team.
- Update, maintain and manage Fashion League website using WordPress
- Coordinate with creative direction in terms of UX/UI
- Manage and coordinate with the developer team on front-end and back-end website development
- Maintain well-documented, reusable and transferable codes
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends and practices
- Crop and edit images using Photoshop
- Create icons and banners with Illustrator
Web3 project management:
- Define our Web3 product roadmap and lead the implementation with our developer team
- Develop marketing and sales strategies to drive Web3 product sales
- Follow the latest Web3 development and differentiate our products
- Track and contribute to continuous product improvements such as user experience and security
- Provide deep insights into Web3 consumer habits and create user growth plans
- Manage day-to-day running and development
- Set achievable goals and strategy for growth expansion
- Create sales reports and feedback
- Overview of staking and renting program
- Creating a meaningful Web3 offering that adds value to our users and teams
- Sales of Web3 products
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent work experience with a preference for a computer science related field
- 2+ years’ experience with WordPress related technologies – mostly as part of a development team
- Experience in Blockchain, Crypto, NFT, or Metaverse.
- Good understanding of front-end and back-end website development
- Preferably a gamer at heart
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
Are you looking for an international, diverse, fresh and fast-growing environment to further enhance your career? We would like to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RMmEwMjoyZjA0OjExOTpjYzAwOjlkNGU6MjdiOmNlNzo3NGIwM