Teleport is the market leader in Identity-Based Infrastructure Access Management. That means we are the easiest, most secure way to access all an organization’s infrastructure resources. While other companies are adding complexity, we are eliminating it by consolidating, in a single platform, the four essential infrastructure access capabilities every security-conscious organization needs: connectivity, authentication, authorization and audit. Our unique approach is not only more secure but also improves developer productivity.
Teleport is used by leading companies including Elastic, Snowflake, Doordash and NASDAQ and recently raised $110M at a $1.1B valuation in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 Capital. We are headquartered in Oakland, California, but embrace a remote-first work culture.
We're also proud of our distinction as a “Great Place to Work for 2021” and our “Best Company for Perks & Benefits and Work-Life Balance” awards
At Teleport, we believe good products must be easy to use. We have to maintain high usability standards as we introduce our users to new products and features. We are looking for a Head of Product Design to join our Product team.
What you'll be doing:
- Design intuitive product experiences that scale without documentation
- Design learning experiences that expose users to new concepts without feeling overwhelmed
- Create wireframes to rapidly explore design ideas
- Create high fidelity prototypes
- Surface design trade-offs based on common limitations
What you'll bring:
- Experience designing web applications
- Experience creating interfaces with large amounts of data and hierarchy
- Strong opinions about user experience, interactive design, and usability testing
- Strong written communication skills
We offer competitive compensation, equity, and benefits, platinum-level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.