About the role
You’ll manage our paid marketing accounts and be responsible for our global SEM and paid social campaigns.
A paid media agency will support you for day-to-day execution. An incredibly talented group of developers, designers, and product managers will further support you in reaching our common goal - to help companies hire the best software developers.
The newly formed Marketing team at Proxify is expanding, and you’ll be able to join a team at an early stage and shape both the company's growth and your own career. This role will play a key part in our growth and reports directly to the VP of Marketing. The team is responsible for planning, creating, and launching global marketing strategies across multiple channels to generate and acquire demand for new clients seeking developers.
Example of things you will do
- Own and develop a full-funnel global paid media strategy across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and anywhere our audience can be found
- Drive qualified traffic, demand and ultimately leads for our client sales team through campaign building, execution and continuous optimization
- Test & experiment across the funnel with campaign structure, bid strategies, ad copy, messaging, landing pages - everything which can improve the performance of your campaigns
- Partner with the growth team to develop a paid media strategy that tracks attribution and performance, allowing insights, forecasting, and predictable opportunities
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience running successful ad campaigns on Google Ads, Google Display, Linkedin Ads for a B2B solution, scaling a large paid advertising program, ideally from early stage to $500k+/year. (Or ready for the opportunity to do it)
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads, Google Display, and mastery in at least one other paid channel
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to analyze large amounts of data, identify trends, pursue the most important questions, and action on those insights
- A self-starter, able to own projects & take initiative in a fast-changing environment
- Be naturally curious with history of solving tricky problems
What are the next steps?
If your application is selected, our Internal Recruitment team will contact you for a first chat
- You will then meet with our VP of Marketing
- You will do a paid work assignment and present to our VP of Marketing and a member of the team
- The final step will be a meeting with some of your future colleagues.
- Welcome to Proxify!
Do you recognize yourself? If you have all of this, we can offer you a great place to work, where we as a team execute on an amazing growth journey.
Proxify is a fast-growing Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner with more than 450 companies in 20+ different countries. Our head quarters are in Stockholm, but there are people in every team working on a fully remote basis. We are looking for curious, passionate and collaborative people to help us achieve our most ambitious goals.