Proxify is a growing Sweden IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with IT companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and currently looking for an IT recruiter / Talent Acquisition.
Our potential team member is the Manager of our recruitment projects, whose primary task will be searching for the best market experts. The goal is to find, attract and select the best specialists who would meet the requirements and fit in with our corporate culture.
Our perfect candidate:
- Is a real professional Recruiter with 2+ years in recruitment;
- Has C1+ level of English;
- Knows the full cycle of the recruitment process and sourcing channels;
- You are adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable;
- Is a quick learner and applies new knowledge in work, easily adapts to change, and tries out new approaches;
- Is ready to work only with IT vacancies (Developers, DevOps, QA, etc);
- Never stops looking for new technology that can improve the quality of and speed up work processes;
- Can quickly switch between tasks and fully embraces the importance and meaningfulness of what they are doing;
Would be a plus:
- Recruitment experience in Github, Stackoverflow search;
- Project management skills;
- Experience with ATS;
- Conduct HR interviews followed by written and oral candidates evaluation and presentation;
- Leading candidates through the hiring process, and providing the best candidate experience to all applicants;
- Hit targets and SLA of the recruitment process;
- Conduct thorough intake sessions for each requisition assigned, clarifying hiring needs and responsibilities and ensuring the job description reflects accurate knowledge, skills and abilities required.
What we offer:
- 🤝 Friendly startup environment, where everyone's voice is heard equally;
- 🧘🏻♂️ Flexibility and freedom in organizing your work;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🎉Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.