Wintermute’s mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized world for more transparent and efficient markets and products.
As part of this mission we have incubated a new decentralized trading protocol that will significantly improve the experience of trading on DeFi.
Wintermute >is one of the largest algorithmic trading firms in digital assets globally. We manage billions in assets and trade more than $5B+/day across dozens of different trading platforms. Wintermute provides liquidity algorithmically across most CeFi and DeFi exchanges and via OTC. Wintermute was one of the earliest adopters of DeFi and is a big supporter of decentralized finance. We are widely known to be one of the largest and most advanced liquidity providers in DeFi. We support all major DEX, trading platforms, AMMs, RFQs, aggregators and we work with most major chains.
Wintermute is an official market maker for many of the most prominent blockchain projects and we actively support the DeFi ecosystem: we invest in and help scale early stage DeFi projects, we actively participate in governance of various protocols and cooperate with projects of building the missing pieces of the ecosystem.
Working for the DeFi protocol
You will have an opportunity to grow professionally and make a direct impact on the business. You will work very closely with our product and engineering teams to improve your knowledge of building high-performance scalable applications and understand broader system architecture.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications that people find useful and that help grow the business. You will be responsible for all things Front-end related; this includes developing front end applications for the protocol as well as internal trading applications. A great advantage of this position is that it is varied, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape it, including selecting significant parts of the tech stack.
Hard Skills Requirements
Nice to have requirements
- Basic understanding of infrastructure required for frontend/servers: CDN, Cloudflare or similar, webservers.
- Good understanding of blockchain basics: blocks, accounts, transactions, smart contracts
- Experience with Web3
- Python knowledge is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- 1st Stage: Online Coding & Quantitative reasonings tests
- 2nd Stage: Technical interview with our Engineer, Designer and Head of Product
- 3rd Stage: Take home design task followed by presenting it to one of our Engineers
- 4th Stage: Final round with the rest of the team