Free Full Stack App with Nuxt3 and Laravel API
Kickstart your next development project with this Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard built with Nuxt3, API-powered Laravel CRUDs and an Argon-based design. We partnered with UPDIVISION to give developers a fast and easy way to go from prototyping to a fully-functional web app. Backend included.
The free full stack app comes with:
- A Nuxt frontend, including 100 fully coded UI components, from basic elements like buttons and dropdowns to tables. This includes colors, typography, icons and different states for each component.
- 7 example pages to get you inspired and to quickly set up the basic structure of your web project.
- 3 customized plugins
- fully-functional authentication system, register, password reset and user profile editing features built with Laravel
Fully coded UI components and API-powered backend
All UI components are fully coded, so you can start building your interface in no time. Behind the curtains, everything goes through an API, which allows for a high degree of standardization. The API does all the heavy lifting, so you can:
- speed up development by working on your frontend and backend at the same time, without bottlenecks.
- stop arguing about how your responses should be formatted. By following JSON:API standards we make sure you never get an array when you're expecting a string.
- have everything look amazing, regardless of what you are working on. The API backend is reusable across devices.
Free for personal and commercial projects
Are you working on a personal project or do you need to build something fast for a client presentation? Nuxt Argon Dashboard 2 Laravel is released under the MIT License, which means you can use it both for personal and commercial projects for free. All you need to do is download it and start customizing it to fit your needs