The world of NFTs continues to expand and evolve at a rapid pace, with brands, celebrities, and individuals alike exploring the potential of this new technology.
Read about the NFTs entertainment world below!
🗽Brands/Celebrities - Adidas, Martin Scorsese, Sotheby's, Gucci & Vans, Nike, Canon, Starbucks;
🎨 Artist of the week - Cocean writes about Dan Filip Radu;
🎵 Music NFTs - Bebe Rexha, Corite;
⚽Sports NFTs - Top Shot, NHL;
🤖AI Art - Images through the eyes of an AI, as dictated by Maria;
🤣Meme of the week - Stop smoking.
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
Adidas has launched the Indigo Herz Pack, a collection inspired by the popular NFT, Indigo Herz, with limited access for ALTSbyadidas holders.
LALA has launched the world's first NFTs marketplace for film and television using Web3 technology. The platform's first partnership is with Martin Scorsese and "The Wolf of Wall Street", one of the biggest independent productions.
Sotheby's art auction house will sell NFTs taken over from bankrupt hedge fund Three Arrows Capital, including CryptoPunks.
Fashion giants, Gucci and Vans collaborate on the Roblox treasure hunt, 'Luxury meets cool'.
- The .SWOOSH platform, created by Nike for virtual collections, launches its first digital collection - Our Force 1 (OF1). And a super commercial here.
Canon has launched Cadabra, a digital art platform (NFTs) that focuses on photography.
Starbucks has launched its second collection of NFTs called "The Starbucks First Store Collection".
🎨 Artist of the week
Dan Filip Radu is a digital artist with over 20 years of experience. Born and raised in Bucharest, Dan Filip moved to Toronto in the early 2000s where he excelled in his 3D animation career, working for renowned clients such as NASA, Discovery, Bravo, E-one Entertainment Warner Music and most recently Impact Theory with Tom Bilyeu. The artist specializes in creating 3D video promos and is skilled in both visual and sound components, using Cinema 4D, Blender, After Effects and Reason Studio for music and sound effects. He recently moved back to Bucharest.
On the NFT side, he did the animations for Impact Theory's collection launch promos (Founders Key, Merry Modz and Kayzen Project), and on the feature production side, he produced the animations for the documentary "Make It to The Moon", rated 8.4 on IMDb, which celebrates 50 years since the moon landing and was made for E-One, Discovery and NASA.
Are you also excited and proud of people like Dan Filip and the other artists featured in previous editions of the newsletter? LFG!
🎵 Music NFTs
- Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Bebe Rexha takes the plunge for the Metaverse. The pop singer is collaborating with Web3 platform TerraZero to build Bebe's Hot Box Mothership, a unique Metaverse experience.
- Corite, a music-tech startup from Sweden, announces an NFT sale that allows fans to invest in the hits of British rapper Central Cee.
⚽ Sport NFTs
- Top Shot has launched the exclusive 2023 NBA Playoffs: The Champion's Path collection in partnership with the NBA and NBPA.
- The NHL Breakaway beta is now available! It's an opportunity for the NHL to test its own digital product and draw attention to the sport during the playoffs.
- The first collection of tennis rackets in NFT form will be auctioned on OpenSea this spring.
🤖 AI Art
Using AI, we type in a few words and it generates an image. For today's, Maria Raluca Stănescu used Midjourney and the following words: "Romanian folkloric::2 art represented through a futuristic::4 blouse, metaverse wearable minimalist-style::2, 3d, 16k --s 750 --q 2 --v 5,-q2, -chaos10"
🤣 Meme of the week