Are you ready for some NFTs news?
We've prepared a new article that covers the latest news and updates in the world of Web3 and NFTs. Read them below!
🗞️ News from last week
- MetaMask collaborates with Blockaid and adds native security alerts to its browser extension to protect users and identify fraud attempts and cyber attacks. As for Blockaid, we wrote about them last week in the premium edition, and their goal to make the ecosystem a safer and more secure place for users. How? More details can be found here.
- Phantom Wallet has launched Camera Mint, a feature that allows users to turn photos and videos into NFTs for under a dollar. All you have to do is take a photo, add a name and description, and it's ready to be minted and stored on the Solana blockchain.
- Remember Blur and OpenSea revoking royalties on their platforms this year? Well, Magic Eden is now working with Yuga Labs to launch an ETH marketplace by the end of the year that will honor creators' rights to all NFT collections on ETH.
- Rarible has introduced RaribleX, a marketplace created specifically for web brands2 and web developers3 who want to expand their digital communities.
- One from us too. The "Voice is Essential" collection of NFTs was launched on the ICI D|Services platform, developed by the National Institute for Research and Development in Computer Science in Bucharest, during the Radio Romania gala, which celebrated 95 years of activity.
- The Sandbox has announced that it is now open to all users, allowing them to participate in building the metaverse. LAND owners in The Sandbox will be able to create and publish experiences on the metaverse map, a process also facilitated by an update to its tool that introduces new game mechanics, Game Maker.
🗽 Brands / Celebrities
- Adidas is collaborating with Bugatti for a limited edition phygital collection of football boots. There will be 99 pairs of Bugatti-inspired designs available for auction from 8-11 November with a minimum bid of 0.2 ETH, and winners can claim them from 13-27 November.
- A video of Elon Musk on a podcast with Joe Rogan has been circulating on Twitter for a few days now, in which he says that NFTs are URLs to JPEGs, pointing out the need for their inscription on the blockchain and not just hosting. Is Elon Musk bullish on Bitcoin Ordinals?
- Yuga Labs has teamed up with famous streetwear brand BAPE® to launch a limited BAPE® x BAYC clothing line, a fusion of Y2K streetwear and avant-garde style.
- This year's Halloween special episode of The Simpsons was dedicated to #NFTs. In case you haven't seen it, I'm leaving a link here. It's worth watching.
- BMW collaborated with BAYC at #ApeFest, creating a unique digital experience with the BMW i5 M60 xDrive.
- Web3 Brawlers game partners with Amazon Prime Gaming to offer exclusive digital collections and in-game items for Prime Gaming users.
📣 Projects News / Updates
- Azuki offered on the 15th anniversary of the Bitcoin whitepaper a special edition of Satoshi-inspired hoodies for Azuki Spirit holders.
- RTFKT launches Skin Vial Evolution, allowing users to begin the evolution process of the RTFKT x Nike Dunk Genesis.
- Nifty Island and Moonbirds have announced a partnership to bring the Moonbirds community into the world of gaming. Owners will have avatars inspired by the NFT collection and the opportunity to earn NFT rewards in future versions of the game.
- Bored Ape Yacht Club has launched an exclusive merchandise collection for ApeFest Hong Kong in celebration of the event.
- In addition to the partnership with Magic Eden, Yuga Labs announced on the occasion of Ape Fest the launch of "DJs and DeGens", a multiplayer music game. More details soon.
- Mocaverse introduces Realm Points (RP), a reward system for user activity within its ecosystem. Moca XP can be earned by staking Moca NFTs and participating in Odyssey activations, while RP can be earned from partner activations, quests and referrals.