Premium Admin Dashboard for Laravel with ready to use CRUDs
Speed up your web development with a Bootstrap 4 Admin Dashboard built for Laravel Framework 5.5 and Up.
Creative Tim partnered with Updivision to provide the best of both worlds: beautiful frontend design with a fully-integrated Laravel backend.
This out of the box solution is for you if:
- You want to go from prototyping to a fully-functional web app faster
- You want to save 90+ hours of work through ready to use components and CRUDs targeting the most commonly used functionalities in a web app: #users, #roles, #items, #categories, #tags
- You're just starting out with frontend and you want a nice, shinny theme for your project without the hassle
- You're just starting out with Laravel and want to improve your backend skills
- Unzip the downloaded archive
- Copy and paste the unzipped folder in your projects folder. Rename the folder to your project's name
- In your terminal run
.env and updated the configurations (mainly the database configuration)
- In your terminal run
php artisan key:generate
php artisan migrate --seed to create the database tables and seed the roles and users tables
php artisan storage:link to create the storage symlink (if you are using Vagrant with Homestead for development remember to ssh in your virtual machine and run the command from there).
Fully coded components:
Argon Dashboard Pro Laravel comes with 200 implemented frontend components, which you can combine and modify to your liking using SASS files. Every element has multiple states for color, style, hover and focus.
The backend is fully integrated, meaning you can easily tick all the boxes for a fully-functional admin panel for your custom application.
In short, everything you need so that your web app looks like you want it to look and does what you want it to do.
Thorough documentation: We also included detailed documentation for every component and commented code so you can follow along. This is a unique learning resource which allows you to see how it's done and then do it yourself. Think of it as a crash course in Laravel.
Example pages: Whether you are looking for inspiration or simply want to offer your clients a quick glimpse, the 25 pre-built example pages can jump start your next project. Switching from the pre-built examples to a real web app has never been easier.
Get Free Demo Don't take our word for granted. Try out the free version and see for yourself!